- To make flow charts Routings and Work instruction for HLA and Cable assembly process.
- To work as a HLA and Cable NPI and Product transfer project responsible key person.
- Coordinate with sourcing to ensure correct and on time delivery parts from suppliers.
- To solve and analyze technical and quality problems in HLA and Cable assembly
- Support production in HLA and Cable assembly process related issues
- Support customers and Kitron sister sites in HLA and Cable assembly process related issues
- Communicate with the HLA and Cable assembly tooling/ fixture/equipment suppliers
- Factory and production line layout/improvement job
- Product manufacturing, packing instruction
- Train operators with relevant technologies on regular basis with own working instruction
- IE layout and process improvement and measurement
- With bachelor degree and major in mechanical or electro-mechanics
- Experience in high level assembly and tooling/fixture making in EMS industry is preferred
- Be familiar with Lean manufacturing, 6sigma and worked with cables will be a plus
- Engineering thinking and logic minded, good experience to handling new product BOM, drawing from customer
- Structured and Systematic, Proactive and Flexible
- Initiated with team working spirit and Good communication
- Be familiar with assembly tools, fixtures and equipment in different types
- Good at both written and oral English is needed
- Good at IE knowledge and project management is preferred
- Be familiar with ISO Quality systems