- You will belong to one site in the whole period but will rotate between countries to secure a wide experience of the group
- Up to four assignments in two or three countries over 24 months.
- Introductory course with fellow trainees and a week meetup and training between every assignment ？ On the job formal training
- Own mentor from management and support from trainee coordinator
- Participation in local and group gatherings and meetings
- Participation at different arrangements at Universities (career days)
- Blogging on your experience
- The program is intended for recent graduates with a maximum of 2 years′ work experience.
- University degree, preferably a master in engineering science, computer science, business administration or logistics
- Proficient spoken and written English (additional languages are given merit)
- Strong communication skills ？ Well-developed interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for self-development
- Perseverance, energy and a drive to improve
- Willing to travel abroad for trainee period